We invest in high quality resettlement services for offenders that promote confidence in the community.
Our Mission Statement is:
- that every individual leaving prison will have a plan to meet their training, employment and housing needs.
- of working in partnership with the other agencies to help secure a safer Ireland.
We believe in the:
- provision of appropriate training, education and employment services
- provision of high quality resettlement services can contribute significantly to the safe inclusion of an offender into the community.
We aim to:
- invest in high quality resettlement services for offenders that promote confidence in the community
- promote the safe social inclusion of offenders, by increasing an individual’s chances of employment, by securing and sustaining appropriate accommodation
- ensure that our services are accessible and suitable for both men and women
- ensure that any service we offer provides value for money
- contribute to reducing any unnecessary anxieties about offenders
- promote and develop plans where there is a need for new resettlement services
We undertake to:
- seek a commitment from each individual to develop a plan aimed at improving their employability, self-esteem and ability to cope within the community
- consult with communities in the development and discharge of our services
- be open and honest in our dealings with individuals using our service, with other agencies and with the public
- take account of available research to ensure that We services are relevant, and acknowledge ‘best practice’ in relation to working with offenders